Top companies want solutions, not obstacles. That’s why Krieg DeVault's business and corporate lawyers are known by the successful company we keep.
With a team of more than 50 experienced attorneys (a number of whom have real world experience as business and association executives and government regulators), we represent leading regional, national, and international companies across a full range of business sectors. Many of our clients are family-held or closely-held businesses. We also provide services to start-up, early stage and developing companies.
Each year our lawyers facilitate billions of dollars in mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, joint ventures, strategic alliances, debt and equity offerings, capital formations, restructurings, economic development grants and awards, and outsourcing contracts. We are equally skilled at sophisticated advice on entity formation, corporate governance concerns, fiduciary guidance to boards, executives and owner groups, and compliance and regulatory counsel.
Our business and corporate lawyers are backed by the firm’s full capabilities to handle commercial finance, creditor rights, taxation, employee benefits, commercial litigation, distribution issues, government relation strategies, and similar issues. It’s a comprehensive service package that helps our clients pursue opportunities and achieve their goals.
- Asset-Backed Transactions and Securitizations
- Business Entity Formation and Counseling
- Capital Formation
- Commercial Agreements
- Corporate Finance
- Distribution Arrangements
- Economic Development Funding
- Employment and Consulting Arrangements
- Emerging Companies
- Franchise Matters
- Federal and State Securities Matters
- Governance and Shareholder Relations
- Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Privately and Closely Held Businesses
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Stock Option and Other Equity-Based Plans
- Succession Planning and Implementation
- Tender Offers and Proxy Contests
- Wealth Creation and Preservation