Patrick A. Brennan
Patrick A. Brennan represents banks, businesses, commercial lenders, investors, and other secured and unsecured creditors and devotes a substantial portion of his practice to commercial real estate foreclosures, receiverships, and other commercial litigation and appellate matters in state and federal courts in Indiana and Illinois. Mr. Brennan also represents clients in the negotiation and documentation of commercial real estate lending transactions and the sale, purchase, or leasing of commercial real estate and other assets, with an emphasis upon commercial credit restructurings, commercial loan workouts, and sale, purchase, or leasing of real estate and other assets in lieu of foreclosure, under the Uniform Commercial Code, or under Section 363 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Mr. Brennan is a member of the Firm's Business, Creditors' Right and Bankruptcy, Commercial Real Estate Lending, Financial Institutions, and Litigation practice groups.
- Counsel to secured creditors in commercial collection, enforcement, and foreclosure litigation and appeals in the state and federal courts in Indiana and Illinois.
- Counsel to secured creditors in negotiating and documenting initial commercial lending transactions, commercial credit restructurings, and workouts.
- Counsel to businesses and financial institutions in the acquisition, disposition, and/or leasing of commercial real estate and other assets.
- Counsel to secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy cases, adversary proceedings, and appeals in the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana and Northern District of Illinois.
- Counsel to financial institutions and other clients in mergers and acquisitions and other transactional and regulatory matters.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (J.D., 2008)
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana (B.A., 2002)
- Indiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2008
- Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Lake County Bar Association (Member)
- Share Foundation with the Handicapped (Board of Directors)
- Northwest Indiana Forum (Policy Committee Member)